WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- Someone to help our guests! A helping hand to our staff and to our guests to maintain our property
- Someone with an aptitude for fixing and problem-solving using blueprints, instruction manuals, and necessary tools.
- Feels confident troubleshooting issues with electricity, plumbing and HVAC
WHAT DOES A DAY AS A GENERAL MAINTENANCE EMPLOYEE LOOK LIKE?
- Doing a variety of tasks everyday such as cleaning public spaces, picking up materials for projects, repair and upkeep of hotel
- Working outdoors to assist with grounds upkeep and exterior maintenance
- Performing routine room maintenance such as painting, caulking, cleaning floors and changing light bulbs
- Assisting housekeeping and laundry departments when needed
- Finding cost effective ways to repair and maintain systems of the hotel
- Working independently
- Assisting our guests and addressing any needs they bring to you
- 1-2 years in a previous maintenance or customer service position
Red Roof PLUS+